Thursday, September 8, 2011

I'll be unemployed!! ....... For 9 days.

So today is my last day at work... its pretty surreal. I don't even think I've wrapped my brain around it yet. Tonight after I get off I think a bunch of us are gonna mosey across the parking lot to Applebee's. I know they've interviewed a few people so far. I hope whoever they choose will do a great job. But I am SO happy to be moving on. I welcome the change of pace, no more running around like a chicken with my head cut off trying to please EVERYONE in the entire town. I think people in Cartersville don't realize that we don't really have any other competitors in town and everyone needs their job like, right now. I know there will be crazy days at the new job, but maybe it won't be every day. And I'm definitely okay with that!

I'm taking a week off between jobs. During this week I plan to clean, organize and plan. I need to really deep clean my house. When I'm at home with the kids I really don't have a chance to do that. Room by room with my cleaning supply bucket... I need to organize my office big time. There is old mail that needs to be shredded, I need another bookshelf. I can probably get by with a small cheap-o one from Walmart. I'm going to sit down a write out a budget finally so I can figure out how much I can start putting into savings. I know I'll be taking my lunch everyday to the new job so I know I'll have at least another $20-30 a week there. I'm going to start giving myself a weekly cash allowance. Anything other than bills, necessities and gas will have to be bought from my allowance. (Needs = Debit Card / Wants = Cash)

I also made a doctor's appointment. Its been almost a year since I've seen a doctor, and the last time was when I was in the hospital having Vance. I didn't even make it to my 6 week post check up. I've noticed that since having kids my digestive system has been really out of whack. I get awful stomach aches almost daily and I constantly feel bloated, among other symptoms. Every once in a while I get pain so bad I have to stop what I'm doing just to get through it. I've been reading up on my symptoms and I came across Celiac's Disease. I think it's a possibility but I will probably have to go through some testing to be sure. My appointment is on Tuesday, so maybe I can get on the right path to some answers.

No comments: